Ellie Mae appoints John Abel as CIO
Mr. Abel brings over 20 years of experience in technology expertise to the Ellie Mae team.
Prior to joining the company, Mr. Abel was Senior Vice President of IT at Hitachi Data Systems where he helped drive the transformation from a hardware-selling company to enable growth in cloud-based software and solutions.
Before Hitachi Data Systems, he held roles at Symantec, JDS Uniphase, KPMG Consulting and British Nuclear Fuels plc.
Mr. Abel holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems from Staffordshire University in England. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Ekso Bionics appoints Ted Wang to board
- NantKwest appoints Fred Driscoll to board
- Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
More inside POST
Royal Bank of Canada Q3 profit down Earnings