Ellie Mae appoints John Abel as CIO
Mr. Abel brings over 20 years of experience in technology expertise to the Ellie Mae team.
Prior to joining the company, Mr. Abel was Senior Vice President of IT at Hitachi Data Systems where he helped drive the transformation from a hardware-selling company to enable growth in cloud-based software and solutions.
Before Hitachi Data Systems, he held roles at Symantec, JDS Uniphase, KPMG Consulting and British Nuclear Fuels plc.
Mr. Abel holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems from Staffordshire University in England. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
More inside POST
Good or bad, humor is always good Leadership