Ellie Mae appoints John Abel as CIO
Mr. Abel brings over 20 years of experience in technology expertise to the Ellie Mae team.
Prior to joining the company, Mr. Abel was Senior Vice President of IT at Hitachi Data Systems where he helped drive the transformation from a hardware-selling company to enable growth in cloud-based software and solutions.
Before Hitachi Data Systems, he held roles at Symantec, JDS Uniphase, KPMG Consulting and British Nuclear Fuels plc.
Mr. Abel holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems from Staffordshire University in England. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
Engie Q1 EBITDA down, revenues rise Earnings