Ellie Mae appoints John Abel as CIO
Mr. Abel brings over 20 years of experience in technology expertise to the Ellie Mae team.
Prior to joining the company, Mr. Abel was Senior Vice President of IT at Hitachi Data Systems where he helped drive the transformation from a hardware-selling company to enable growth in cloud-based software and solutions.
Before Hitachi Data Systems, he held roles at Symantec, JDS Uniphase, KPMG Consulting and British Nuclear Fuels plc.
Mr. Abel holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems from Staffordshire University in England. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST