Ellen Kullman joins Goldman Sachs board of directors
Ms. Kullman retired as Chair and CEO of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company in 2015, having served in those roles since 2009.
Ms. Kullman will be a member of each of the firm’s Compensation, Corporate Governance and Nominating, and Risk Committees.
In addition to serving as Chair and CEO, Ms. Kullman served in various other leadership roles during her over 25-year career at DuPont, including as President during 2008 and as an Executive Vice President between 2006 and 2008. Ms. Kullman joined DuPont in 1988.
Ms. Kullman is currently on the Boards of Dell Technologies, Amgen Inc. and United Technologies Corporation.
She serves as a trustee of Northwestern University, a member of the Board of Overseers of the Tufts University School of Engineering, and a member of the Business Council and of the National Academy of Engineering.
She is a graduate of Tufts University, and received an MBA from Northwestern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
More inside POST
Verizon, AT&T suspend ads from Google Companies