Elizabeth Robinson elected to BNY Mellon board
Ms. Robinson will join the Finance and Risk Committees of BNY Mellon's Board of Directors.
Ms. Robinson joined Goldman Sachs in 1990 in the Investment Banking Division. She became the Global Treasurer in 2005 and a partner in 2006.
She retired as Treasurer at the end of 2015 and, until August 2016, served as an Advisory Director and a member of the Board of Directors of Goldman Sachs Bank USA.
Ms. Robinson is also a trustee of Williams College and MASS MoCA. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST
FTC investigating Equifax data breach Companies