Elizabeth Robinson elected to BNY Mellon board
Ms. Robinson will join the Finance and Risk Committees of BNY Mellon's Board of Directors.
Ms. Robinson joined Goldman Sachs in 1990 in the Investment Banking Division. She became the Global Treasurer in 2005 and a partner in 2006.
She retired as Treasurer at the end of 2015 and, until August 2016, served as an Advisory Director and a member of the Board of Directors of Goldman Sachs Bank USA.
Ms. Robinson is also a trustee of Williams College and MASS MoCA. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
- Manning & Napier appoints Kenneth Marvald to board
More inside POST
Keeping the supply chain flowing Leadership