Eli Lilly and Co. adds Carolyn R. Bertozzi to board
Ms. Bertozzi will serve on the Science and Technology and Public Policy and Compliance Committees of the board.
Ms. Bertozzi is the Anne T. and Robert M. Bass Professor of Chemistry and Professor of Chemical & Systems Biology and Radiology at Stanford University, and an Investigator of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Ms. Bertozzi completed her undergraduate degree in chemistry from Harvard University in 1988 and her doctorate in chemistry from UC Berkeley in 1993.
After completing postdoctoral work at UCSF in the field of cellular immunology, Ms. Bertozzi joined the UC Berkeley faculty in 1996.
In June 2015, she joined the faculty at Stanford University coincident with the launch of Stanford's ChEM-H institute. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- Celadon Group appoints Thom Albrecht as CFO
- Finish Line appoints Faisal Masud as director
- Baldwin & Lyons adds LoriAnn V. Lowery-Biggers to board
- Allison Transmission appoints David S. Graziosi as CEO
- NiSource appoints Eric L. Butler to board
More inside POST
Bob Evans Farms Q1 income falls 23% Earnings