Eli Fruchter joins Nova's board of directors
Mr. Fruchter founded EZchip Semiconductor, a supplier of highly integrated Network Processors, where he served as the Chief Executive Officer until February 2016 when the company was acquired by Mellanox.
Prior to EZChip he co-founded LanOptics, a supplier of networking products, where he served as CoGeneral Manger.
During his tenure he took LanOptics public in a successful initial public offering and the stock began trading on the Nasdaq. Mr. Frutcher was also among the founders of Adacom Technologies Ltd., a manufacturer of data communications products.
Mr. Fruchter holds a B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering from the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Teva appoints Kåre Schultz as CEO
- Immune Pharma appoints Tony Fiorino as COO
- Enzymotec appoints Dror Israel as CFO
- Intec Pharma appoints Jeffrey A. Meckler as CEO
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals names David Domzalski as CEO
More inside POST