Elementis finance director Brian Taylorson to step down
Mr. Taylorson was appointed Finance Director in April 2002. Before joining Elementis he was head of European chemicals M&A group at KPMG Corporate Finance.
Mr. Taylorson joined KPMG in 2000 from the Dow Chemical Company where he held a number of positions in finance over a period of 17 years.
He holds an MA from Cambridge University,is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and a member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers.
Mr. Taylorson was a non-executive director of Fiberweb plc between September 2006 and August 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST