Elementis finance director Brian Taylorson to step down
Mr. Taylorson was appointed Finance Director in April 2002. Before joining Elementis he was head of European chemicals M&A group at KPMG Corporate Finance.
Mr. Taylorson joined KPMG in 2000 from the Dow Chemical Company where he held a number of positions in finance over a period of 17 years.
He holds an MA from Cambridge University,is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and a member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers.
Mr. Taylorson was a non-executive director of Fiberweb plc between September 2006 and August 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST