Elementis CFO Ralph Hewins to step into role in November
Mr. Hewins has been CFO of BP Lubricants since 2010. He has enjoyed a number of significant leadership positions in a thirty year career with BP that includes roles in financial management, sales & marketing, corporate development (M&A), strategy and planning, as well as his current CFO role.
In addition, Mr. Hewins is also a non-executive Director on the Board of Castrol India, where he is a member of the Audit and Remuneration Committees.
He has served on this Board for over 5 years. He has lived in Asia, Brussels, the Middle East and the UK.
Mr. Hewins holds an MA degree in Modern History and Economics from the University of Oxford and an MBA from INSEAD. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Kenya raises minimum wage 18 percent Politics