Elementis appoints Ralph Hewins as CFO-designate
Mr. Hewins has been CFO of BP Lubricants since 2010. He has enjoyed a number of significant leadership positions in a thirty year career with BP that includes roles in financial management, sales & marketing, corporate development (M&A), strategy and planning, as well as his current CFO role.
In addition, Mr. Hewins is also a non-executive Director on the Board of Castrol India, where he is a member of the Audit and Remuneration Committees.
He has served on this Board for over 5 years. He has lived in Asia, Brussels, the Middle East and the UK.
Mr. Hewins holds an MA degree in Modern History and Economics from the University of Oxford and an MBA from INSEAD. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
More inside POST
Almighty CEO Leadership
Don't even dream about fast success Leadership