Elementis appoints Ralph Hewins as CFO-designate
Mr. Hewins has been CFO of BP Lubricants since 2010. He has enjoyed a number of significant leadership positions in a thirty year career with BP that includes roles in financial management, sales & marketing, corporate development (M&A), strategy and planning, as well as his current CFO role.
In addition, Mr. Hewins is also a non-executive Director on the Board of Castrol India, where he is a member of the Audit and Remuneration Committees.
He has served on this Board for over 5 years. He has lived in Asia, Brussels, the Middle East and the UK.
Mr. Hewins holds an MA degree in Modern History and Economics from the University of Oxford and an MBA from INSEAD. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST