Elementis appoints Dorothee Deuring as director
Ms. Deuring will be a member of the Nomination, Audit and Remuneration Committees.
Ms. Deuring is a non-executive director of Bilfinger SE, a German listed industrial services provider (where she is also a member of its audit committee), and Rochling Group SE, a privately owned group processing engineering plastics (both since 2016), as well as managing her own corporate advisory consultancy serving a number of European clients in the pharma/biotech sector.
Ms. Deuring's previous executive roles included managing director and head of Corporate Advisory Group (Europe) at UBS in Zurich, head of M&A chemicals and healthcare at a private investment bank in Germany and as a senior executive in the corporate finance department at the Roche group.
Ms. Deuring is an Austrian national and has an MSc. degree in Chemistry from the Universite Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, and an MBA from INSEAD. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Tunisian industry exports up 11% Economy