Elementis appoints CFO-designate
Mr. Hewins has been CFO of BP Lubricants since 2010. He has enjoyed a number of significant leadership positions in a thirty year career with BP that includes roles in financial management, sales & marketing, corporate development (M&A), strategy and planning, as well as his current CFO role.
In addition, he is also a non-executive Director on the Board of Castrol India, where he is a member of the Audit and Remuneration Committees. He has served on this Board for over 5 years. Mr. Hewins has lived in Asia, Brussels, the Middle East and the UK.
He holds an MA degree in Modern History and Economics from the University of Oxford and an MBA from INSEAD. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST