Elementis appoints CFO-designate
Mr. Hewins has been CFO of BP Lubricants since 2010. He has enjoyed a number of significant leadership positions in a thirty year career with BP that includes roles in financial management, sales & marketing, corporate development (M&A), strategy and planning, as well as his current CFO role.
In addition, he is also a non-executive Director on the Board of Castrol India, where he is a member of the Audit and Remuneration Committees. He has served on this Board for over 5 years. Mr. Hewins has lived in Asia, Brussels, the Middle East and the UK.
He holds an MA degree in Modern History and Economics from the University of Oxford and an MBA from INSEAD. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
UK retail sales rebound in April Economy
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership