Elegant Hotels Group adds Jeff Singleton to board
Mr. Singleton was appointed as the Group's Interim Chief Financial Officer on December 16, 2016 and will now take over the role on a permanent basis.
Mr. Singleton joins the Group having until recently been Group Financial Controller and Corporate Finance Director of Rocco Forte Hotels.
Previous roles have included Finance Director of the De Vere Hotel Group, Head of External Reporting at Cable & Wireless Group, and Project Manager for the International Accounting Standards Board.
A Chartered Accountant, Mr. Singleton started his career at KPMG in Australia before moving to Deloitte, for whom he worked in both Melbourne and London. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership