Elegant Hotels Group adds Jeff Singleton to board
Mr. Singleton was appointed as the Group's Interim Chief Financial Officer on December 16, 2016 and will now take over the role on a permanent basis.
Mr. Singleton joins the Group having until recently been Group Financial Controller and Corporate Finance Director of Rocco Forte Hotels.
Previous roles have included Finance Director of the De Vere Hotel Group, Head of External Reporting at Cable & Wireless Group, and Project Manager for the International Accounting Standards Board.
A Chartered Accountant, Mr. Singleton started his career at KPMG in Australia before moving to Deloitte, for whom he worked in both Melbourne and London. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership