Electrovaya appoints Carolyn Hansson to board
Dr. Hansson has a long and distinguished career in industries such as Lockheed Martin (Martin Marietta), Danish Corrosion Labs and Bell Labs, as well as in academia (Waterloo, Queens, Columbia and SUNY).
Dr. Hansson was earlier a member of the board of a Toronto Stock Exchange - and Nasdaq Stock Market-listed alternative energy company (Hydrogenics).
A professor of materials engineering at the University of Waterloo, Dr. Hansson is the recipient of many awards including the Order of Canada and is a member of several influential committees within North America and Europe. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
More inside POST