Electrovaya appoints Carolyn Hansson to board
Dr. Hansson has a long and distinguished career in industries such as Lockheed Martin (Martin Marietta), Danish Corrosion Labs and Bell Labs, as well as in academia (Waterloo, Queens, Columbia and SUNY).
Dr. Hansson was earlier a member of the board of a Toronto Stock Exchange - and Nasdaq Stock Market-listed alternative energy company (Hydrogenics).
A professor of materials engineering at the University of Waterloo, Dr. Hansson is the recipient of many awards including the Order of Canada and is a member of several influential committees within North America and Europe. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
More inside POST