Electrocomponents names Simon Pryce as non-executive director
Mr. Pryce is Group Chief Executive of BBA Aviation plc, appointed to the Board as Group Chief Executive in June 2007. He also chairs the BBA Aviation Executive Management Committee.
In addition to his BBA Aviation plc position, Mr. Pryce is on the board of the General Aviation Manufacturers Association (GAMA), the U.S. general aviation trade body, and is chairman of its International Affairs Committee.
Mr. Pryce is a Fellow of the Royal Aeronautical Society, a member of the Council of the University of Reading, a Chartered Accountant and a member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment.
He was previously with JP Morgan and Lazards in London and New York and GKN plc in a range of international finance and management roles. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership