Electrocomponents names Simon Pryce as non-executive director
Mr. Pryce is Group Chief Executive of BBA Aviation plc, appointed to the Board as Group Chief Executive in June 2007. He also chairs the BBA Aviation Executive Management Committee.
In addition to his BBA Aviation plc position, Mr. Pryce is on the board of the General Aviation Manufacturers Association (GAMA), the U.S. general aviation trade body, and is chairman of its International Affairs Committee.
Mr. Pryce is a Fellow of the Royal Aeronautical Society, a member of the Council of the University of Reading, a Chartered Accountant and a member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment.
He was previously with JP Morgan and Lazards in London and New York and GKN plc in a range of international finance and management roles. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership