Electrocomponents names Louisa Burdett as non-executive director
Ms. Burdett will also be a member of the Audit, Nomination and Remuneration Committees. After a period of transition, it is anticipated that Ms. Burdett will take over as Chair of the Audit Committee.
Ms. Burdett is currently Chief Financial Officer at Victrex PLC, a provider of polymers.
Previously, she has held Chief Financial Officer roles in a number of listed companies and their divisions. Ms. Burdett formerly held the position of Chief Financial Officer at Optos plc.
Prior to this, she was Chief Financial Officer at the Financial Times Group from 2008 to 2012.
She has also held roles at Chep Europe, a division of Brambles Ltd, the Australian listed pallet distribution company, GE Healthcare and GlaxoSmithKline plc.
Ms. Burdett has also worked as an M&A Consultant at Charterhouse Bank and spent four years at KPMG in London. She is Chairman of the Currency Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST