Electrocomponents appoints new president of Allied Electronics
Mr. Newland will join Electrocomponents on 7 February as a member of the Executive Management Team.
Mr. Newland has over 30 years’ experience as a senior sales and operations executive, the last six of which he spent at Mouser Electronics as Senior VP Americas – Global Sales Operations.
Before joining Mouser Electronics, Mr. Newland served as Chief Operating Officer for GEOS Communications.
Previously, he had spent 12 years with Grainger and eight years with Honeywell.
Mr. Newland has an MBA from the University of Dallas and a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Distribution from Texas A&M University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST