Electrocomponents appoints new president of Allied Electronics
Mr. Newland will join Electrocomponents on 7 February as a member of the Executive Management Team.
Mr. Newland has over 30 years’ experience as a senior sales and operations executive, the last six of which he spent at Mouser Electronics as Senior VP Americas – Global Sales Operations.
Before joining Mouser Electronics, Mr. Newland served as Chief Operating Officer for GEOS Communications.
Previously, he had spent 12 years with Grainger and eight years with Honeywell.
Mr. Newland has an MBA from the University of Dallas and a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Distribution from Texas A&M University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
- Affinity Water appoints Stuart Ledger as CFO
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
More inside POST