Electrocomponents appoints new president of Allied Electronics
Mr. Newland will join Electrocomponents on 7 February as a member of the Executive Management Team.
Mr. Newland has over 30 years’ experience as a senior sales and operations executive, the last six of which he spent at Mouser Electronics as Senior VP Americas – Global Sales Operations.
Before joining Mouser Electronics, Mr. Newland served as Chief Operating Officer for GEOS Communications.
Previously, he had spent 12 years with Grainger and eight years with Honeywell.
Mr. Newland has an MBA from the University of Dallas and a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Distribution from Texas A&M University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Gordmans Stores files for bankruptcy Companies