Electra Private Equity appoints Gavin Manson as CFO
Mr. Manson is currently Finance Director for Thomas Cook Group's Tour Operations and Hotels and Resorts division, a role he has held since October 2014.
Previously he worked as Group Head of Financial Reporting at Thomas Cook Group.
Mr. Manson has also held senior finance roles at Premier Farnell, Merck Group, Drambuie Group and Lees Group, and qualified as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST
Fast job, well done. Is there such a thing? Leadership