Electra Private Equity appoints Gavin Manson as CFO
Mr. Manson is currently Finance Director for Thomas Cook Group's Tour Operations and Hotels and Resorts division, a role he has held since October 2014.
Previously he worked as Group Head of Financial Reporting at Thomas Cook Group.
Mr. Manson has also held senior finance roles at Premier Farnell, Merck Group, Drambuie Group and Lees Group, and qualified as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST