Electra Private Equity appoints Gavin Manson as CFO
Mr. Manson is currently Finance Director for Thomas Cook Group's Tour Operations and Hotels and Resorts division, a role he has held since October 2014.
Previously he worked as Group Head of Financial Reporting at Thomas Cook Group.
Mr. Manson has also held senior finance roles at Premier Farnell, Merck Group, Drambuie Group and Lees Group, and qualified as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST