Elecosoft appoints two directors
Mr. Karlsson has over 23 years' experience across the software development, digital and industrials sectors and has held numerous Chief Executive and board level positions during his career.
Mr. Karlsson is CEO of the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Consultec Elecosoft AB, overseeing the successful expansion phase of the company's lifecycle.
Previously Mr. Karlsson held similar senior roles within the software development and digital space including CEO of Zone Systems between 2010 and 2014 and Managing Director at Consultec Byggprogram AB between 2005 and 2010.
He has also held a board position at Visit Skelleftea.
Mr. Craig is Founder and CEO of PLMR one of the UK's top communication firms.
Mr. Craig has spent his career across the public and private sector advising a whole range of clients from political lobbying, PR to crisis management.
Most recently Mr. Craig has been involved in a number of significant transactions across the healthcare and infrastructure sectors.
He previously spent time with the PR arm of Saatchi and Saatchi and was a founding member of the lobbying and PR practice of global law firm DLA Piper. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
CEO, choose your inner circle carefully Leadership