Elecosoft appoints David Pearson as finance director
Mr. Pearson has 25 years' experience across Capital Markets, Financial Services and Manufacturing sectors and has held numerous directorate positions during his career.
Most recently, he has been working as a consultant in respect of some large scale business transformations and start-up businesses.
Previously, Mr. Pearson held finance functions across a range of businesses including the position of CFO of ICAP Equities and also director of Finance Operations of ICAP PLC where he was employed between 2007 and 2011 and has also previously held a role at UBS.
Mr. Pearson is a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST