Elecosoft appoints David Pearson as finance director
Mr. Pearson has 25 years' experience across Capital Markets, Financial Services and Manufacturing sectors and has held numerous directorate positions during his career.
Most recently, he has been working as a consultant in respect of some large scale business transformations and start-up businesses.
Previously, Mr. Pearson held finance functions across a range of businesses including the position of CFO of ICAP Equities and also director of Finance Operations of ICAP PLC where he was employed between 2007 and 2011 and has also previously held a role at UBS.
Mr. Pearson is a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST