Elcelyx elects Sandy Mahatme to board of directors
Mr. Mahatme is currently senior vice president, chief financial officer at Sarepta Therapeutics.
Prior to joining Sarepta in 2012, Mr. Mahatme worked at Celgene Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, where he served in various roles, including senior vice president of corporate development, senior vice president of finance, corporate treasurer and head of tax.
Prior to working at Celgene, he worked for Pfizer for eight and a half years in senior roles in business development and corporate tax.
Mr. Mahatme started his career at Ernst & Young where he advised multinational corporations on a broad range of transactions.
He holds Master of Laws (LL.M.) degrees from Cornell Law School and NYU School of Law and is a member of the New York State Bar Association. He is also a board member of Flexion Therapeutics and Aeglea Biotherapeutics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST