Ekso Bionics appoints Ted Wang to board
Dr. Wang is the Chief Investment Officer of Puissance Capital Management, a global asset manager founded in 2015 with offices in the U.S. and China.
Prior to founding Puissance, Dr. Wang was a Partner of Goldman Sachs & Co. in New York.
During his 18-year tenure at Goldman Sachs he held many leadership positions including as a member of the Goldman Sachs Risk Committee.
Prior to joining Goldman Sachs, Dr. Wang co-founded Xeotron Corp., a company specializing in DNA biochips in Texas.
Dr. Wang holds a Ph.D. in Physics from the University of Minnesota, an MBA from the University of Texas, Austin, and a BS from Fudan University, China. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST
Fred's Q2 loss widens Earnings