EKF Diagnostics Holdings names Carl Dominic Contadini as director
Mr. Contadini has been appointed to the Board of numerous companies throughout his career, predominately focusing on the healthcare and electronics sectors.
He is currently Chairman of Waterbury Healthcare Systems and an Operational Adviser to Harwood Capital LLP, where he assists in sourcing, evaluating and monitoring investments.
Mr. Contadini also holds the positions of Executive Chairman and Non-Executive Chairman at Utitec Holdings Inc. and Curtis Gilmour Holding Inc. respectively.
He has also been a director of Bionostics Limited and Celsis Group Limited, aiding these companies to implement cost containment programmes.
Mr. Contadini holds an Associate of Science degree in Business Administration and Marketing from Tunix Community College, Connecticut and a Batchelor of General Studies degree specialising in Human Resources from University of Connecticut. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST