Egalet appoints Patrick Shea as chief commercial officer
Mr. Shea has over two decades of sales, marketing, market access and commercial operations experience. Most recently Mr. Shea served as CCO at Clarus Therapeutics, Inc., a men's health specialty pharmaceutical company.
Prior to Clarus he served as vice president of sales and marketing for the U.S. commercial operations of CSL Behring, where he oversaw strategic efforts for sales, marketing and managed care business.
Before that he served as senior vice president of sales and marketing for the U.S. pharmaceutical operations at Astellas Pharmaceuticals, and held senior sales and marketing roles at Ligand Pharmaceuticals and Boehringer Ingelheim.
Mr. Shea received his bachelor's degree in Psychology from Alfred University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
- Bon-Ton Stores elects William Tracy to board
- L.B. Foster appoints James P. Maloney as CFO
More inside POST
DP World EBITDA margin was 53.4 Earnings
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership