Egalet appoints Patrick Shea as chief commercial officer
Mr. Shea has over two decades of sales, marketing, market access and commercial operations experience. Most recently Mr. Shea served as CCO at Clarus Therapeutics, Inc., a men's health specialty pharmaceutical company.
Prior to Clarus he served as vice president of sales and marketing for the U.S. commercial operations of CSL Behring, where he oversaw strategic efforts for sales, marketing and managed care business.
Before that he served as senior vice president of sales and marketing for the U.S. pharmaceutical operations at Astellas Pharmaceuticals, and held senior sales and marketing roles at Ligand Pharmaceuticals and Boehringer Ingelheim.
Mr. Shea received his bachelor's degree in Psychology from Alfred University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership