eg solutions names Nigel Payne non-executive chairman
Mr. Payne has over 30 years of experience as a director of both publicly listed and private companies.
He has extensive expertise with listed companies, notably in his current roles as Non-Executive Chairman of Gateley, Non-Executive Chairman of Stride Gaming, Director of Gama Aviation and previously as CEO of Sportingbet.
Mr. Payne holds an Executive MBA from the IMD Business School (Lausanne, Switzerland) and a degree in Economics and Accounting from Bristol University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST