eg solutions names Nigel Payne non-executive chairman
Mr. Payne has over 30 years of experience as a director of both publicly listed and private companies.
He has extensive expertise with listed companies, notably in his current roles as Non-Executive Chairman of Gateley, Non-Executive Chairman of Stride Gaming, Director of Gama Aviation and previously as CEO of Sportingbet.
Mr. Payne holds an Executive MBA from the IMD Business School (Lausanne, Switzerland) and a degree in Economics and Accounting from Bristol University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
- Quartix Holdings appoints Ed Ralph as COO
- Mitie appoints Mary Reilly as director
- Oxford Immunotec appoints Richard Wenstrup as CMO
More inside POST