eg solutions appoints Michael Woolley as CFO to board
Mr. Woolley has a wealth of experience in senior finance roles and joined eg in November 2014.
Prior to this, he was Senior Management Accountant at Pets at Home Group where he played a fundamental role in the group's successful IPO.
Mr. Woolley is a CIMA qualified management accountant and has a degree in accountancy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST