eg solutions appoints Michael Woolley as CFO to board
Mr. Woolley has a wealth of experience in senior finance roles and joined eg in November 2014.
Prior to this, he was Senior Management Accountant at Pets at Home Group where he played a fundamental role in the group's successful IPO.
Mr. Woolley is a CIMA qualified management accountant and has a degree in accountancy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST