eg solutions appoints Michael Woolley as CFO to board
Mr. Woolley has a wealth of experience in senior finance roles and joined eg in November 2014.
Prior to this, he was Senior Management Accountant at Pets at Home Group where he played a fundamental role in the group's successful IPO.
Mr. Woolley is a CIMA qualified management accountant and has a degree in accountancy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST