eg solutions appoints Michael Woolley as CFO to board
Mr. Woolley has a wealth of experience in senior finance roles and joined eg in November 2014.
Prior to this, he was Senior Management Accountant at Pets at Home Group where he played a fundamental role in the group's successful IPO.
Mr. Woolley is a CIMA qualified management accountant and has a degree in accountancy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST