eg solutions appoints Michael Woolley as CFO to board
Mr. Woolley has a wealth of experience in senior finance roles and joined eg in November 2014.
Prior to this, he was Senior Management Accountant at Pets at Home Group where he played a fundamental role in the group's successful IPO.
Mr. Woolley is a CIMA qualified management accountant and has a degree in accountancy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST