eg solutions appoints George Rolls as director
Over the last 30 years, Mr. Rolls has been a director, manager and adviser to a number of public and private companies in a variety of sectors including technology (healthcare and IT), publishing and print media, consumer products, aviation, low tech manufacturing and real estate.
Mr. Rolls has sat on the boards of a number of AIM listed companies in a senior independent non-executive capacity, including Gama Aviation Plc and Totally Plc.
He co-founded Beaufort Securities of which he was a director between 1985 and 2006 and has acted as a consultant for private high net worths. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Sotheby's Q1 net loss $11.3 million Earnings