eg solutions appoints George Rolls as director
Over the last 30 years, Mr. Rolls has been a director, manager and adviser to a number of public and private companies in a variety of sectors including technology (healthcare and IT), publishing and print media, consumer products, aviation, low tech manufacturing and real estate.
Mr. Rolls has sat on the boards of a number of AIM listed companies in a senior independent non-executive capacity, including Gama Aviation Plc and Totally Plc.
He co-founded Beaufort Securities of which he was a director between 1985 and 2006 and has acted as a consultant for private high net worths. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST