eg solutions appoints George Rolls as director
Over the last 30 years, Mr. Rolls has been a director, manager and adviser to a number of public and private companies in a variety of sectors including technology (healthcare and IT), publishing and print media, consumer products, aviation, low tech manufacturing and real estate.
Mr. Rolls has sat on the boards of a number of AIM listed companies in a senior independent non-executive capacity, including Gama Aviation Plc and Totally Plc.
He co-founded Beaufort Securities of which he was a director between 1985 and 2006 and has acted as a consultant for private high net worths. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Merck KgaA Q2 profit climbs Earnings