EFG Hermes names new CEO of non-bank financial services arm
An award-winning banker, Mr. Hassouna has closed structured and project finance transactions worth in excess of USD 15 billion in a sixteen-year career that began at Misr International Bank.
Mr. Hassouna joins EFG Hermes from Banque Audi Egypt, where he was general manager and head of structured finance and investment banking.
Mr. Hassouna will join a growing executive team at EFG Hermes Finance, headed by Wael Ziada, who will become Executive Chairperson of the platform. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Egypt
- Telecom Egypt appoints Ahmed El Beheiry as CEO
- CIB appoints Hisham Ramez as vice chairman and managing director
- Telecom Egypt appoints Waleed Gad as non-executive chairman
- OTMT names Tamer Al-Mahdi as deputy CEO and COO
- EFG-Hermes Holding appoints vice chairman
More inside POST