Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
Ms. Crane currently serves as a Director of Teva Pharmaceuticals and as Vice Chairman of the Board of Zealand Pharma A/S.
Ms. Crane held senior executive positions at Johnson & Johnson, including Group Chairman, OTC & Nutritional Group, Group Chairman, Consumer, Specialty Pharmaceuticals and Nutritionals, and Executive Vice President of Global Marketing for the Pharmaceutical Group.
Ms. Crane has also served in executive roles at Bristol-Myers Squibb, including President of U.S. Primary Care and President of Global Marketing and Consumer Products.
She also served as President and Chief Executive Officer of MELA Sciences, Inc. and President and Chief Executive Officer of Epocrates, Inc.
Ms. Crane received her MBA from Kent State University and her BA in Communications and English from the State University of New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Honeywell appoints Brian S. Cook as vice president
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Francisco Fraga as VP, CIO
- Honeywell appoints Anne T. Madden as SVP, general counsel
- Becton Dickinson appoints two directors
- Somos appoints Howard Woolley to board
More inside POST