Edenville Energy appoints non-executive chairman
Dr. Malaihollo is a geologist with over 22 years of technical, management and entrepreneurial experience in the mining sector.
He is currently Managing Director of ASX-listed Arc Exploration and a director of Lake Resources and Equator Gold and Sarinah Resources.
Dr. Malaihollo also has experience as an investment banking mining analyst, as well as having worked as a geologist for several mining companies including Rio Tinto and Newcrest Mining.
He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (FAusIMM) and the Geological Society of London (FGS). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST