Edenville Energy appoints non-executive chairman
Dr. Malaihollo is a geologist with over 22 years of technical, management and entrepreneurial experience in the mining sector.
He is currently Managing Director of ASX-listed Arc Exploration and a director of Lake Resources and Equator Gold and Sarinah Resources.
Dr. Malaihollo also has experience as an investment banking mining analyst, as well as having worked as a geologist for several mining companies including Rio Tinto and Newcrest Mining.
He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (FAusIMM) and the Geological Society of London (FGS). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
KKR & Co. acquires USI for $4.3 billion Companies