Edenville Energy appoints non-executive chairman
Dr. Malaihollo is a geologist with over 22 years of technical, management and entrepreneurial experience in the mining sector.
He is currently Managing Director of ASX-listed Arc Exploration and a director of Lake Resources and Equator Gold and Sarinah Resources.
Dr. Malaihollo also has experience as an investment banking mining analyst, as well as having worked as a geologist for several mining companies including Rio Tinto and Newcrest Mining.
He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (FAusIMM) and the Geological Society of London (FGS). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
When to turn down a promotion Leadership