Edenville Energy appoints non-executive chairman
Dr. Malaihollo is a geologist with over 22 years of technical, management and entrepreneurial experience in the mining sector.
He is currently Managing Director of ASX-listed Arc Exploration and a director of Lake Resources and Equator Gold and Sarinah Resources.
Dr. Malaihollo also has experience as an investment banking mining analyst, as well as having worked as a geologist for several mining companies including Rio Tinto and Newcrest Mining.
He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (FAusIMM) and the Geological Society of London (FGS). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
- Crimson Tide appoints Tobias James Turness Hawkins to board
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
More inside POST