Eckoh appoints Chrissie Herbert as CFO
Ms. Herbert joins Eckoh from her current role as UK and Ireland Finance Director at PayPoin.
She brings with her significant industry insight and experience from one of the leading global secure payments companies.
In addition, having qualified as a Chartered Accountant at KPMG, Ms. Herbert gained considerable executive experience at a number of high growth, consumer facing businesses including Collect+, a fast-growing joint venture between PayPoint and Yodel and Travelodge Hotels. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nebraska
- Eckoh appoints Guy Millward as director
- ConAgra Foods appoints David Marberger as CFO
- ConAgra Foods CFO John Gehring to retire
- Gordmans Stores appoints Michael F. Ricart as SVP
- ConAgra Foods names VP, treasurer and investor relations officer
More inside POST
Verizon Q1 EPS 84 cents Earnings
Abbott to buy Alere in $5.3 billion deal Companies