eBay promoted Wendy Jones to new global operations SVP
Ms. Jones will continue to lead eBay’s Operating Committee, which oversees the development and execution of the company’s annual business roadmap, as well as Work Place Resources, which is responsible for eBay’s facilities around the world.
Ms. Jones’ first role at eBay 13 years ago was Vice President, Customer Service for North America and Australia. She has extensive business and customer service experience.
In her time at eBay, she has worked in Europe, Canada and the US, led geographical expansion efforts, launching eBay in markets like Brazil, Russia, and Mexico, and spearheaded eBay’s cross border trade efforts.
Before joining eBay, she ran large-scale customer service and loyalty programs, as an outsourced provider, for brands like BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Disney and Charles Schwab. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST