EasyJet: Warwick Brady to leave, Chris Browne new COO
Mr. Brady is currently easyJet’s Chief Operating Officer responsible for the operations of the airline.
Mr. Brady joined easyJet in May 2009 as the Procurement Director responsible for fleet management, airport, central procurement and regulation.
In October 2010 he was appointed Director of Group Operations. In June 2014, he was appointed Non-Executive Director at FirstGroup plc.
Mr. Browne is former Chief Operating Officer of TUI Airlines, and currently a non-executive director of easyJet plc.
Mr. Browne has strong operational and strategic expertise having previously held several senior leadership positions within aviation including Chief Operating Officer, Aviation, of TUI Travel plc (2014-2015), Managing Director, Thomson Airways (2007-2014) and Managing Director, First Choice Airways (2002-2007).
Mr. Browne will stand down from the easyJet Board on 30 September. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
Accenture Q3 net income $705 million Earnings