Eastman Kodak appoints David Bullwinkle as CFO
Mr. Bullwinkle joined Kodak in 2004 and has worked in several financial management roles at the company including Worldwide BU Controller, Assistant Corporate Controller and External Reporting Manager.
Most recently he has served as the Director of Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis, Director of Investor Relations and Vice President, Finance at Kodak since 2010.
Prior to joining Kodak, Mr. Bullwinkle worked as the Manager of Financial Reporting at Birds Eye Foods, Inc. and previously at PricewaterhouseCoopers from 1996 to 2002 in various roles including serving as an Assurance Manager.
Mr. Bullwinkle holds a Masters of Business Administration degree from St. John Fisher College and Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree from SUNY Geneseo. He is also a Certified Public Accountant in the State of New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble promotes Demos Parneros to CEO
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
More inside POST