Eastman Kodak appoints David Bullwinkle as CFO
Mr. Bullwinkle joined Kodak in 2004 and has worked in several financial management roles at the company including Worldwide BU Controller, Assistant Corporate Controller and External Reporting Manager.
Most recently he has served as the Director of Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis, Director of Investor Relations and Vice President, Finance at Kodak since 2010.
Prior to joining Kodak, Mr. Bullwinkle worked as the Manager of Financial Reporting at Birds Eye Foods, Inc. and previously at PricewaterhouseCoopers from 1996 to 2002 in various roles including serving as an Assurance Manager.
Mr. Bullwinkle holds a Masters of Business Administration degree from St. John Fisher College and Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree from SUNY Geneseo. He is also a Certified Public Accountant in the State of New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Muir Paterson to join Citigroup as global head of strategic shareholder advisory
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
More inside POST