Eastmain appoints Joe Fazzini as chief financial officer
In addition to his duties as CFO, Mr. Fazzini will also oversee corporate development activities including company strategy, project analysis and financial modeling.
Mr. Fazzini graduated from the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management with a Bachelor of Commerce and followed up his education earning both the Chartered Accountant and Chartered Financial Analyst designations.
Mr. Fazzini spent the first half of his career in PwC’s Toronto Audit practice, overseeing the audit of consolidated financial statements and MD&A disclosures.
Subsequent to his audit experience with PwC, Mr. Fazzini joined Dundee Capital Markets where he most recently served as Vice President, Senior Mining Analyst covering Precious Metals Equities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
More inside POST