Eastern Air Lines appoints new interim CEO
Mr. Tolzien has been Chief Financial Officer of Eastern Air Lines Group since its inception in 2011.
Mr. Tolzien has over 40 years of executive experience across the travel industry.
He has served as both Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer for several major corporations, including Alamo Rent A Car, Budget Car Rental, and the corporate travel management company TravelLeaders.
The move also marks the departure of former CEO Edward Wegel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- WellCare Health Plans names Andrew Clifton as regional executive director
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
More inside POST
Twitter Q2 net loss $116 million Earnings