Eastern Air Lines appoints new interim CEO
Mr. Tolzien has been Chief Financial Officer of Eastern Air Lines Group since its inception in 2011.
Mr. Tolzien has over 40 years of executive experience across the travel industry.
He has served as both Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer for several major corporations, including Alamo Rent A Car, Budget Car Rental, and the corporate travel management company TravelLeaders.
The move also marks the departure of former CEO Edward Wegel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST