Eastern Air Lines appoints new interim CEO
Mr. Tolzien has been Chief Financial Officer of Eastern Air Lines Group since its inception in 2011.
Mr. Tolzien has over 40 years of executive experience across the travel industry.
He has served as both Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer for several major corporations, including Alamo Rent A Car, Budget Car Rental, and the corporate travel management company TravelLeaders.
The move also marks the departure of former CEO Edward Wegel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Bluegreen Vacations names David L. Pontius COO
- MarineMax appoints Brett McGill as COO
- TapImmune appoints Peter L. Hoang as CEO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
More inside POST
Varta to accelerate timetable for IPO Companies