Eastern Air Lines appoints new interim CEO
Mr. Tolzien has been Chief Financial Officer of Eastern Air Lines Group since its inception in 2011.
Mr. Tolzien has over 40 years of executive experience across the travel industry.
He has served as both Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer for several major corporations, including Alamo Rent A Car, Budget Car Rental, and the corporate travel management company TravelLeaders.
The move also marks the departure of former CEO Edward Wegel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
More inside POST