Eastern Air Lines appoints new interim CEO
Mr. Tolzien has been Chief Financial Officer of Eastern Air Lines Group since its inception in 2011.
Mr. Tolzien has over 40 years of executive experience across the travel industry.
He has served as both Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer for several major corporations, including Alamo Rent A Car, Budget Car Rental, and the corporate travel management company TravelLeaders.
The move also marks the departure of former CEO Edward Wegel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
More inside POST
Macy's Q1 profit declined 39 percent Earnings
Taiwan's CPI increases slightly Economy
Uncertainty can make people work harder Leadership