Earthport appoints Michael R. Steinharter as CCO
Mr. Steinharter brings a great range of experience to Earthport, building, managing and growing successful sales organisations at some of the largest and most respected technology service companies.
Among his many roles, Mr. Steinharter spent over 20 years selling to the financial services sector at IBM with significant management responsibility in New York, London, and Sydney.
Mr. Steinharter has also served as president of Reuters America and built a significant financial services practice at Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST