Earthport appoints Michael R. Steinharter as CCO
Mr. Steinharter brings a great range of experience to Earthport, building, managing and growing successful sales organisations at some of the largest and most respected technology service companies.
Among his many roles, Mr. Steinharter spent over 20 years selling to the financial services sector at IBM with significant management responsibility in New York, London, and Sydney.
Mr. Steinharter has also served as president of Reuters America and built a significant financial services practice at Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST