Earthport appoints Caroline Brown to board
Dr. Brown is an experienced finance executive and Board member of listed companies.
Dr. Brown currently chairs the audit committee of Luceco plc, an industrial technology business, which was admitted to trading on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in October 2016.
Dr. Brown has also chaired the audit committees of WSP Group plc, Bridge Energy ASA and Intelligent Energy Holdings plc.
She has held senior finance roles including at a division of a FTSE 100 company and more recently, AIM listed KBC Advanced Technologies plc.
Dr. Brown is a qualified accountant and has also worked in corporate finance at Merrill Lynch, UBS and HSBC.
She holds a First Class degree and PhD in Natural Sciences from the University of Cambridge, a Masters of Business Administration from the Cass Business School and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST