Eagle Pharmaceuticals names David Pernock chief commercial officer
Mr. Pernock is a pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry expert. He has served as a member of Eagle’s Board of Directors since April 2015.
Mr. Pernock served as Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer (2010-2017) of Fibrocell, an autologous cell and gene therapy company.
Previously, Mr. Pernock held various positions at GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK), most notably serving as Senior Vice President of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines (Biologics), Oncology, Acute Care, and HIV Divisions.
Mr. Pernock served as President of Reliant Pharmaceuticals when Reliant was acquired by GSK.
He was President of SmithKline Beecham-Puerto Rico prior to the GSK merger. Furthermore, he served as a director of Martek Biosciences Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
- CytoSorbents appoints Eric G. Mortensen as CMO
More inside POST