Eagle Pharmaceuticals names David Pernock chief commercial officer
Mr. Pernock is a pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry expert. He has served as a member of Eagle’s Board of Directors since April 2015.
Mr. Pernock served as Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer (2010-2017) of Fibrocell, an autologous cell and gene therapy company.
Previously, Mr. Pernock held various positions at GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK), most notably serving as Senior Vice President of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines (Biologics), Oncology, Acute Care, and HIV Divisions.
Mr. Pernock served as President of Reliant Pharmaceuticals when Reliant was acquired by GSK.
He was President of SmithKline Beecham-Puerto Rico prior to the GSK merger. Furthermore, he served as a director of Martek Biosciences Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Sun Bancorp elects James Lockhart to board
- Investors Bancorp appoints Peter H. Carlin to board
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
More inside POST