e2v technologies director Krishnamurthy Rajagopal on temporary leave
Mr. Rajagopal joined the Board in November 2010 and has considerable experience of senior engagement in global engineering operations and in the supply of materials, equipment and services to the global semiconductor and other high technology industries.
Mr. Rajagopal is currently Chairman of both UMIP Ltd and HHV Pumps Ltd and a non-executive director of Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc, Bodycote plc and WS Atkins plc.
He was an executive director of the BOC Group plc and is a Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering. He is a past Commissioner with the Audit Commission, an appointment he held for three years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Gander Mountain files for Chapter 11 Companies