e2v technologies director Krishnamurthy Rajagopal on temporary leave
Mr. Rajagopal joined the Board in November 2010 and has considerable experience of senior engagement in global engineering operations and in the supply of materials, equipment and services to the global semiconductor and other high technology industries.
Mr. Rajagopal is currently Chairman of both UMIP Ltd and HHV Pumps Ltd and a non-executive director of Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc, Bodycote plc and WS Atkins plc.
He was an executive director of the BOC Group plc and is a Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering. He is a past Commissioner with the Audit Commission, an appointment he held for three years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST