Dynatronics names David Wirthlin as new CFO
For 12 years, Mr. Wirthlin was Chief Financial Officer of ArmorWorks Enterprises, LLC, a privately-held military armor technology company located in Arizona, from June 2004 until January 2016.
Most recently, Mr. Wirthlin worked for ArmorWorks as a consultant on a contract basis.
Mr. Wirthlin previously served as Chief Financial Officer for Integrated Information Systems, Inc. and SkyMall, Inc. where he led the initial public offering process for each company and subsequently was directly responsible for all SEC related functions.
He also brings seven years of public accounting and consulting experience from his time at Arthur Andersen in San Francisco and Salt Lake City.
Mr. Wirthlin will succeed Terry M. Atkinson.
Mr. Atkinson will continue with Dynatronics as Director of Accounting. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- Health Catalyst names Patrick Nelli as CFO
- HealthEquity appoints Gayle Wellborn to board
- Merit Medical Systems appoints Thomas Gunderson as director
- People's Utah Bancorp appoints Len E. Williams as vice president
- Zions Bancorporation appoints Barbara A. Yastine to board
More inside POST