Dynatronics EVP Larry K. Beardall to leave
Mr. Beardall first joined Dynatronics in 1986 as Vice-President of Sales and Marketing.
In addition to his sales and marketing duties, he helped pioneer some of the first products Dynatronics patented and marketed and has since helped conceptualize many product innovations.
Mr. Beardall served as a member of the Dynatronics Board of Directors since 1986. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- HealthEquity appoints Gayle Wellborn to board
- Merit Medical Systems appoints Thomas Gunderson as director
- People's Utah Bancorp appoints Len E. Williams as vice president
- Zions Bancorporation appoints Barbara A. Yastine to board
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings appoints Jon Barker as COO
More inside POST