Dynatrace appoints Kevin Burns as CFO
Mr. Burns has over 20 years of international business and financial management experience in technology organizations, including as CFO of highly innovative, fast growth companies such as iCAD, Inc. and AMICAS, Inc.
Most recently, Mr. Burns was president, CFO and COO at healthcare technology company iCAD, Inc.
He earned his Bachelor of Science and Master’s degrees from Babson College in Wellesley, Mass.
Mr. Olesen is an accomplished industry leader with over 25 years of Silicon Valley experience, managing successful cloud-focused business units at Splunk, McAfee and Hewlett-Packard.
Prior to Dynatrace, Mr. Olesen served as senior vice president and general manager of cloud solutions at Splunk. He also led the cloud and network security business at McAfee and the software-as-a-service business at HP.
Mr. Olesen holds a Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering from Stanford University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Corero promotes Andrew Lloyd to executive role
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals appoints Brian Kelley to board
- Visal Leng named president and CEO, Asia Pacific, GE Oil & Gas
- Veristat appoints James Roach as chief medical officer
- Deciphera appoints Christopher J. Morl as chief business officer
More inside POST