DX Group appoints Daljit Basi to board
Mr. Basi joined DX in 2012 as Financial Controller and has over 15 years’ experience in the Distribution sector.
Prior to joining DX Mr. Basi has held senior financial roles at divisional level at Rentokil Initial Plc, TUI UK, John Menzies plc and BOC.
Mr. Basi qualified at Baker Tilly in London. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership