DX Group appoints Daljit Basi to board
Mr. Basi joined DX in 2012 as Financial Controller and has over 15 years’ experience in the Distribution sector.
Prior to joining DX Mr. Basi has held senior financial roles at divisional level at Rentokil Initial Plc, TUI UK, John Menzies plc and BOC.
Mr. Basi qualified at Baker Tilly in London. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST
Frontline Q1 net income $27 million Earnings
Swiss trade surplus grows in May Economy