November 21, 2017, Syston, United Kingdom - Dunelm, a homewares retailer, annunced Rachel Osborne has been appointed as a non-executive director, with effect from April 1, 2018.
Dunelm appoints Rachel Osborne to boardStaff Writer | Syston, United Kingdom | Tuesday November 21, 2017 4:51AM ET
READ MOREMs. Osborne will be a member of the Audit and Risk, Remuneration and Nominations committees.
She is currently Chief Financial Officer of Domino's Pizza Group.
Ms. Osborne is a chartered accountant.
She was the Finance Director - Group Commercial and Enterprise for Vodafone, immediately prior to which she was Finance and Strategy Director of the John Lewis retail business.
Ms. Osborne also serves as a non-executive director of HM Courts and Tribunals Service, an executive agency sponsored by the Ministry of Justice.
Her previous roles include finance director appointments and strategy, planning and business performance analysis roles with household names including Sodexo, Kingfisher/B&Q and PepsiCo.
A graduate of Christ's College, University of Cambridge, Ms. Osborne undertook her accountancy training with KPMG. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- James Latham executive director Chris Sutton to retire
- Halfords Group appoints Loraine Woodhouse as chief financial officer
- Arbuthnot Banking Group appoints Andrew Salmon as Arbuthnot Latham & Co. CEO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints Alexandra Mackesy as independent non-executive director
- Urban&Civic appoints Mark Tagliaferri as non-executive director