Duke Energy appoints Theodore Craver as board member
Mr. Craver served as Edison International's CEO from 2008 to 2016.
Prior to that, Mr. Craver held several senior-level positions at the company, from 1996 to 2008.
Before joining Edison International, he worked for 22 years in the banking and finance industry, including senior-level positions at First Interstate Bancorp.
Mr. Craver has served as chairman of the board of both the Edison Electric Institute and the Electric Power Research Institute.
He is a member of the Economic Advisory Council of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. He also has been a member of the Business Roundtable..
Mr. Craver graduated from the University of Southern California, where he received a bachelor's degree in economics and international relations, and a master of business administration degree.
He will serve on two Duke Energy board committees: Regulatory Policy and Operations, and Finance and Risk Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Jeld-Wen Holding appoints William Banholzer to board
- QuintilesIMS appoints Colleen Goggins to board
- G1 Therapeutics appoints Sir Andrew Witty to board
- Select Bancorp promotes Lynn H. Johnson to COO
- Extended Stay America appoints Jodie W. McLean as independent director
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership