DTE Energy appoints Angela Buk as chief investment officer
Ms. Buk most recently led the Alternative Investments team in the Treasury Asset Management Group at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA). She was also a member of the investment committee.
Prior to this role, Ms. Buk lead and managed a team responsible for investment operations, compliance, risk management and defined contribution.
Within FCA, she progressed through various roles of increasing responsibility in Corporate Finance & Securitization, Treasury Planning & Project Finance and Sales & Marketing Finance.
Prior to FCA, Ms. Buk served as a senior auditor with Deloitte LLP, performing audits of pension plans, financial institutions and real estate firms, servicing Fortune 500 clients.
Ms. Buk received her bachelor's and master's degrees from the University of Michigan, Ross School of Business. She is a Certified Public Accountant (inactive) and a Level II candidate in the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst program. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Rockwell Medical appoints John G. Cooper to board
- Penske Automotive Group appoints Greg Smith as director
- Neogen appoints John Adent as CEO
- American Axle & Manufacturing: Olaf Bongwald president AAM Driveline – Europe
- Bruk Herbst joins Zomedica Pharmaceuticals as CCO
More inside POST