DSW names Jared Poff as chief financial officer
DSW Inc. promoted Mr. Poff to Senior Vice President, Finance, and interim Chief Financial Officer, on June 6, 2016.
Since joining DSW on January, 2015, Mr. Poff served as Vice President of Finance, Business Development, and Treasurer of DSW, where his role included responsibilities in financial reporting and accounting operations.
Prior to joining DSW, Mr. Poff served as Vice President, Treasurer at Big Lots, Inc. since February 2004.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Bowling Green State University and a Master of Business Administration from Franklin University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
More inside POST