DSW names Jared Poff as chief financial officer
DSW Inc. promoted Mr. Poff to Senior Vice President, Finance, and interim Chief Financial Officer, on June 6, 2016.
Since joining DSW on January, 2015, Mr. Poff served as Vice President of Finance, Business Development, and Treasurer of DSW, where his role included responsibilities in financial reporting and accounting operations.
Prior to joining DSW, Mr. Poff served as Vice President, Treasurer at Big Lots, Inc. since February 2004.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Bowling Green State University and a Master of Business Administration from Franklin University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership