DSW Inc. CFO resigns, interim CFO named
DSW has promoted Jared Poff to Senior Vice President, Finance, and Interim Chief Financial Officer, effective June 10, 2016.
Mr. Poff has served as Vice President of Finance, Business Development and Treasurer of DSW since January 2015, which role includes responsibilities in financial reporting and accounting operations.
Prior to joining DSW, Mr. Poff served as Vice President, Treasurer at Big Lots, Inc. since February 2004.
Mr. Poff holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Bowling Green State University and a Master of Business Administration from Franklin University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Wendy's Company elects Kristin A. Dolan as director
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
More inside POST