DSW Inc. CFO resigns, interim CFO named
DSW has promoted Jared Poff to Senior Vice President, Finance, and Interim Chief Financial Officer, effective June 10, 2016.
Mr. Poff has served as Vice President of Finance, Business Development and Treasurer of DSW since January 2015, which role includes responsibilities in financial reporting and accounting operations.
Prior to joining DSW, Mr. Poff served as Vice President, Treasurer at Big Lots, Inc. since February 2004.
Mr. Poff holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Bowling Green State University and a Master of Business Administration from Franklin University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
More inside POST
Alibaba Q1 profit surges 96 percent Earnings
Wal-Mart unveils popular layaway program Companies
Perrigo Q2 net loss was $70 million Earnings