Driver Group appoints John Horgan as director
Mr. Horgan is a civil engineer who built Cameron Taylor Limited, an engineering consultancy specialising in the UK property sector, over 30 years before selling the business to Scott Wilson Group plc in December 2006.
Mr. Horgan was subsequently appointed Group Managing Director for International Regions at Scott Wilson Group responsible for 4,500 staff from Australia, Asia Pacific, India, Middle East and continental Europe.
After URS Corporation purchased Scott Wilson Group in 2010, Mr. Horgan became Managing Director of the whole EMEA and India business in 2012 and, following the acquisition of URS Corporation by AECOM in 2014, he became deputy CEO for EMEA and India until the end of 2015.
He remains a non-executive director of AECOM EMEA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST