Dril-Quip appoints Jeffrey J. Bird as CFO
Mr. Bird served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Frank's International, a provider of engineered tubular services to the oil and gas industry, from December 2014 through February 2017.
Prior to joining Frank's International, Mr. Bird was the Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer of Ascend Performance Materials, a provider of chemicals, fibers and plastics in Houston, Texas, since September 2010.
Prior to joining Ascend, he served in a variety of accounting and finance roles primarily in the industrial manufacturing sector including serving as a division Chief Financial Officer at Danaher Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
- Helen of Troy appoints Krista Berry to board
- Wingstop creates lead independent director role
More inside POST