Dril-Quip appoints Jeffrey J. Bird as CFO
Mr. Bird served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Frank's International, a provider of engineered tubular services to the oil and gas industry, from December 2014 through February 2017.
Prior to joining Frank's International, Mr. Bird was the Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer of Ascend Performance Materials, a provider of chemicals, fibers and plastics in Houston, Texas, since September 2010.
Prior to joining Ascend, he served in a variety of accounting and finance roles primarily in the industrial manufacturing sector including serving as a division Chief Financial Officer at Danaher Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST