DRH appoints Phyllis Knight CFO and treasurer
Ms. Knight brings more than 30 years of finance, accounting and leadership experience. She has served in several senior executive positions in the manufacturing, home builder and mortgage services industries.
She most recently served as EVP and CFO of Polar Corporation, the largest tank trailer manufacturing, parts, and service organization in North America.
Prior to that Ms. Knight spent eleven years at Champion Enterprises, Inc. and Champion Enterprises Holdings, LLC, the bulk of which as EVP and CFO.
A Certified Public Accountant (inactive license), Ms. Knight began her career at KPMG after earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting from Michigan State University.
Concurrently, David G. Burke has assumed the role of President and Chief Executive Officer of DRH, and Michael Ansley will continue as Executive Chairman of the Board in accordance in keeping with the previously announced succession plan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Rockwell Medical appoints John G. Cooper to board
- Penske Automotive Group appoints Greg Smith as director
- Neogen appoints John Adent as CEO
- American Axle & Manufacturing: Olaf Bongwald president AAM Driveline – Europe
- Bruk Herbst joins Zomedica Pharmaceuticals as CCO
More inside POST